Friday, November 30, 2007

November 30, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

I'm in the elves workshop and it is very noisy! Everyone is busy at their bench making toys. I see a toy on this bench that has your name on it. They are working on one of your toys right now! Can you guess which toy it is? I'll bet you can't! Ho, ho, ho!

Many children ask me what is my favorite kind of cookie. Well, I'll tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone. My favorite cookies are the kind that I got at your house last year. They were delicious! Ho, ho, ho!

I've got to go now. I'm supposed to be in a store in ten minutes and I've got just enough time to get here. I wouldn't want to be late.


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

2 comments:

Katy said...

Dear Santa,
I'm really really am excited. What toy is it? Is it a makeup kit? I have a question for you. What color cookie do you want? We have blue, red, green and yellow dough.
Maybe when you come, you can see my cat. When you come you can watch the rudolph movie and he might jump on your lap. He's really sweet. He might like you and you can pet him too. Be really gentle.
Love,
Julia

Anonymous said...

Dear Julia,

I can't tell you which toy it was, that would ruin the surprise! Ho, ho, ho!

About the cookies... As you might have guessed, I'm kind of partial to red and green (Christmas colors). So it would be great if you could leave me a red one and a green one! Ho, ho, ho!

Sorry, I'll be very busy on Christmas Eve so I probably won't have time to watch a movie, but if the cat wanders by, I'll be sure to say hi and pet him for a bit.

Santa