Thursday, November 29, 2007

November 29, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Mrs. Claus is working very hard today. She's repairing my suit. It seems that I tore it last year while going down someone's chimney. That happens from time to time. Some chimneys have sharp edges inside and my suit can tear if I'm not careful.

Tell your Mommy to click on the picture above (after you leave the computer). There's some information there FOR PARENT'S ONLY. Little one's should not view that page.

I'm sorry to cut this short, but I've got a busy day today.


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
Me, Caelyn and Ella love getting our pictures taken. I've got a shiny shade of pink nailpolish on, but it's actually Moms. We had a special night last night. We love to celebrate Jesus birthday. We've got candy canes and I'm going to save one for you! That's a surprise.
I hope you don't have to rough a day today. We will be watching for you. We will be watching you on your Santa track, I can't wait to check it out. I hope you like your candy cane and Santa, I really really really hope you like our cookies. I enjoyed the pink cookies and the letter that you left last year.
We have teddybear and flower cookies, you can choose whatever ones you want.
Love,
Julia