Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November 12, 2007

I just got out the suit that I wore last year on my Christmas rounds and I noticed that it is torn in a number of places. I got a needle and thread and I'm fixing it now.

Not all chimneys are as easy to come down as yours. Some of them are very dirty. I remember one time a few years ago when I got stuck in someone's chimney. Now that I look back on it, it was very funny. But I was kind of nervous when it happened.

Thank goodness for the reindeer, they tugged and yanked and after a good long while they finally pulled me out. I learned a good lesson from that, I try not to put on too much weight just before Christmas. After all, I want to make sure that I can fit down your chimney! Ho, ho, ho!

See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: