Monday, November 19, 2007

November 19, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Hello, how are you today? I was just out in the practice area with the reindeer. They were practicing their landings. You see, it is very important for them to
land very quietly on your roof on Christmas Eve. If they made a lot of noise when they landed, it would wake you up. And that wouldn't be good. Ho, ho, ho!

Have you ever heard the reindeer on your roof on Christmas Eve?

Oh, that reminds me, the reindeer asked me to say hi to you. If you wave and say hi to each one of them by name, I think they'll hear you, and that would make them very happy. Do you remember the names of all of my reindeer?

In case you forgot, their names are:

Dasher
Dancer
Prancer
Vixen
Comet
Cupid
Donner
Blitzen
Rudolph

Thank-you, you did a very good job! Ho, ho, ho! The reindeer will be very happy!

See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
I hope that you enjoy your Milk and Cookies Santa and thanks for all of your fun games, we're going to give cookies to your elves too. I'm going to spell my name for you JULIA. I like when you give my sisters and me presents. I like Rudolphs shiny nose, I think it's pretty, he is so handsome and I like your reigndeers names. They are really nice and I have your reigndeers movie and I just want to say that my sisters love you and me. My sister enjoys the toy you gave her, she likes to chew on them.
HO HO HO
Love
Julia (4 years old)
Could you please bring me my own music box and a make up kit w/ nail polish and lipstick. You're so nice.
I'll write more tomorrow Santa, I hope your reigndeer are enjoying their carrots.

Santa said...

Julia,

I love milk and cookies thank you. When I told the elves you were giving them some cookies, they were very excited and happy. They send you their thanks. It's great that you can spell your name, I'm very proud of you! Ho, ho, ho!

Tell you sisters I said hi. I'll try to get you those special items you asked for.

I've got to go now and feed the reindeer, I'll tell them you said hi.

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Santa

P.S. I checked my list and I'm very happy to say that you've been a very good girl!