Thursday, November 8, 2007

October 2,2007

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Good morning, I'm out here with the reindeer watching their flying practice.

Ho, Ho, Ho, Donner, that was a good one. Blitzen, keep your head up, that's right. Excellent! Okay reindeer, practice is over, come on down here, I've got a nice treat for you!

That reminds me, I remember last year you gave me and the reindeer a nice treat when we stopped by your house. I got cookies and milk and you left a carrot for the reindeer. That was perfect timing. By the time we got to your house we were all very tired and hungry (it was a very busy night, you know). Well, I hope you can do the same for us this year. The cookies were great!

Oh well, I better get back inside, Mrs. Claus is calling me. See ya tomorrow.

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa Claus

No comments: