Thursday, November 22, 2007

November 22, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

The Christmas season officially starts with my appearance in the parade today. (Remember, I'll be waving to you - so wave back and say Hi!)

Starting tomorrow, I'll be at local stores to hear what you (and all of the other children) want for Christmas. Do you know when you're coming to see me yet? It's okay if you can't come tomorrow, I'll be there until Christmas Eve, so you have plenty of time.

A special friend of mine (Bryce) is a big Elvis fan and asked me to play this Christmas song for him. It really put me in the Christmas spirit! Ho, ho, ho!

Click on the link below to hear a nice Christmas song and see some Great pictures of me!


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: