Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November 21,2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Starting on Friday, I'll be at some local stores so you can tell me what you want for Christmas. Do you know when you're coming to see me this year? I'll bet that you've really grown since last year. I can't wait to see you.

Last year you seemed a little nervous when you came to see me. But, you were a lot younger then. Hopefully, you won't be scared this year. I look forward to seeing you soon and hearing what you want for Christmas.

One last thing, if your parents say it's okay, watch for me in the parade on Thursday. (It will be on TV.) If you see me wave, you'll know that I'm saying hi to you! Wave back and say hi! That will make me very happy. Ho, ho, ho!

See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
When you were on the stage I was a little nervouse because I was never up that high w/ you you without my parents and I am four right now, and I am proud of it. I teach my sisters lots of good stuff. When my sister, Caelyn Paige goes up the stairs, I try to get her down and my Mom thinks I'm crazy. She doesn't know what I'm doing when I do that.
Thanks for all of your great presents, I really like them and I'm going to make you a drawing when you come for your milk and cookies, I'll put it where you can see it and you can hang it up where ever you want. If you have magnets you can put them on your refrigerator or you can put it on your desk, if you have a desk.
Merry Christmas
From,
Julia
See you on the parade!
Have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow!