Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

I'm soooo happy! I'm packing up some clothes so that I can go to the Parade on Thursday. Remember, if you see me wave, I'm waving to you, so make sure you wave back to me and say Hi.

Thursday is the official start of the Christmas season, so things will really get busy around here. I gave the elves a day off today and they are all outside playing in the snow. They made about a hundred snow angels and little elf-sized snowmen. Ho, ho, ho! Have you ever made a snow angel or a snowman? It's a lot of fun.

Well, I'd better be going, the elves are calling me to go outside and play with them in the snow. We have lots of fun (and lots of snow) here at the North Pole.

See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
What time is the parade? I'm going to watch your parade on tv and I hope that you enjoy your milk and cookies, I'm even going to leave some for Mrs. Clause. Could you please give them to her for me. I'll make plenty of stuff...maybe even some cupcakes. If we see one of your reigndeers on the parade we'll say hi to him as well.
Have fun in the snow and I hope you have a good time playing in the snow w/ all of your elf friends.
ho ho ho
Love,
julia

Santa said...

Julia,
Ask your Mom to check the TV listings for Thursday to see what time the parade will be on.

Mrs. Claus was very happy about your offer of cookies. She said thank you very much.

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

See you tomorrow,

Santa