Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 24, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

It snowed again last night here at the North Pole. The elves are outside shoveling snow. They're a big help around here. Do you help Mommy with some of the chores around your house? You do? Oh, it makes me very happy to hear that. Ho, ho, ho!

Have you made your list and sent it to me yet? I'll be sure to watch for it!

I'm sorry to cut this short, but I've got to go now. I have to get back to the stores to hear what children want for Christmas.


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
I'm sorry that I haven't been helping my Mommy as much as I should. Mommy is really proud when I do help. I've been helping a little bit a couple of days, she likes it. I'll try to help her some more and tomorrow will be the day that I start.
You know Santa, remember when you saw me at the store, I was really proud that I saw you at the store. I was so excited to see you and next time I'm going to go to the store to see you again. If you are at a different store, please tell me what it is.
Love,
Julia

Santa said...

Dear Julia,

It makes me very happy to hear that. Ho, ho, ho!


Merrrrry Christmas,

Santa