Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

I've got some great news for you. In a week or two, I'll be installing the NASA tracking system onto the site so you can see exactly where I am on Christmas Eve. Starting on Christmas Eve at 6:00 in the morning, you can click on the link and watch my progress as I make my rounds and deliver toys to boys and girls all around the world.

This is the same tracking system that Mrs. Claus uses to make sure I'm okay on Christmas Eve. Try it out on Christmas Eve, I think you'll like it.



See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
I guess you have a computer that's magic! I think you might be magic too. Your reindeers are magical reindeers that fly.
Santa, I'll be good today by cleaning up all my toys so we can decorate for Chirstmas, I hope you'll like the decorations we've done when you come on Christmas eve and I especially hope you like the Christmas tree.
Ho Ho Ho
Merry Christmas Santa! I hope you like your letter.
Love
Julia

Santa said...

Dear Julia,

I'm very happy that you're cleaning up all your toys today. Ho, ho, ho!

I can't wait to see your decorations this year. As I recall, your tree had lots of pretty decorations on it last year and I liked it a lot.

Merrrrry Christmas, Ho, ho, ho!

Santa