Monday, November 12, 2007

October 15, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

I am glad you stopped by today. I wanted to let you know so you don't worry. Rudolph has a bad cold. All day yesterday he was sneezing and coughing so we had the doctor come over to check him out. Thankfully it's just a bad cold. The doctor said he should drink plenty of liquids and he would be fine in a few days.

Mrs. Claus has been taking care of him by giving him bowls of hot tea. Right now I'm going into the house to brew another pot of tea. I think I'll make a little extra so that Mrs. Claus and I can take a break and relax with a nice cup of tea. She can use a break, she's been working awfully hard taking care of Rudolph. Well, I've got to go now and make that tea.

See you tomorrow.

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: