Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Do you know what today is? Today is December first. And that means that Christmas is right around the corner. Just 24 more days until Christmas. I'm really excited, how about you? Yes, I know you are! Ho, ho, ho!

The closer we get to Christmas, the more excited the reindeer get, too. They know that Christmas is getting close. They are preparing themselves for our long journey on Christmas Eve. It's hard for them to pull my heavy sleigh. Especially in the beginning of the journey, when my pack is full.

So, if you can, it would be great if you could leave a carrot out for the reindeer on Christmas Eve. They'd really like it and it would give them an energy boost so we can finish our journey. Do you think you can do that for me? You can? Oh, Thank you! You are soooo nice. Ho, ho, ho!


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: