Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December 4, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

How are you today? Just 21 more days until Christmas! It's getting closer!

I was just out with the reindeer testing the snow brakes on the sleigh. We had to do a lot of take-offs and landings in the snow. Good thing too. The snow brakes weren't working too good at first. But, after the elves adjusted them they were working just fine. We have to do that in case it snows on Christmas Eve. Do you like snow? Me too, I love the snow! Ho, ho, ho! It's a good thing that I like snow because we get a lot of it here at the North Pole.

I have to go now. I've got to check on the letters that we got last night. Maybe yours is in there. If you haven't already, make sure you send it soon, the mail service gets really slow as we get closer to Christmas.


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
I really really really like presents and I really hope you like your letter. I still didn't mail it but I'll be sure to mail it Santa.
I really really really like snow. When I go to the park, I always have fun, I always know your watching. I like your toys, I have fun w/ them. When you come over you can have some Halloween candy w/ your cookies.
I really like your reigndeers but I want to know if the bumble (from Rudolph the red nose reigndeer) is real from the North Pole. And Santa, I really really really am excited about Christmas and I put up my stocking and it has a bow on top of it and no other stocking has a bow on it in my house. Isn't that cool? If you catch me helping my sisters, cat or Mom out, you should be very proud of me.
Love,
Julia

Anonymous said...

Dear Julia,

Thank you for the offer, but I think I'll pass on the Halloween candy. Mrs. Claus wants me to cut down on sweets. Ho, ho, ho!

I haven't seen the Bumble in quite a few years.

And yes, Julia, I'm very proud of you for helping out. You're being a very good girl. Good job!

Santa