Saturday, December 15, 2007

December 15, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is Saturday, December 15, Just 10 more Day until Christmas!

I'll spend all day in stores today asking children what they want for Christmas. I love that part of my job, Ho, ho, ho!

We got 52 big bags of mail here at the North Pole yesterday containing lists of what children want for Christmas. I haven't gone through all the mail yet, but I'll get to it soon. Have you sent me your list yet? If you did, maybe it's in the mail that came yesterday. If you haven't sent me your list, make sure you send it soon. There are only 10 more days until Christmas and the mail slows down as we get closer to Christmas day!


CLICK HERE for some really cool Christmas items: All kinds of projects, and activities that your kids will love!



See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: