Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is December 12, just 13 more days!!! Ho, ho, ho!

I've got an idea for you for another Christmas project you can do. Have you ever made Christmas ornaments for your Christmas tree? It would look great on your tree. Your tree was really pretty last year and I think a homemade ornament that you made yourself would make it perfect! Ho, ho, ho!

Get some paper and draw a Christmas decoration on it. It can be a picture of me, a bell, a snowman, a snowflake, your tree, or anything you like. Color it nicely and try to stay in the lines. When you are all done, make sure you put the date on it. Then, have one of your parents cut it out and put a small hole at the top . Thread colorful ribbon (or a string works just as well) through the hole in the top. Tie the ribbon (or string) and you've got a Christmas ornament. Hang it right in the front of the tree so that I can see it when I come to your house on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to see it. I'll bet it's beautiful! Ho, ho, ho!


CLICK HERE for some really cool Christmas items: All kinds of projects, and activities that your kids will love!



See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

1 comment:

Katy said...

Dear Santa,
I really really like to make stuff, but we might find something else to draw on that's pretty that we can cut out. I hope it looks pretty. Wait till you see our snowman, squeeze his mitten and he sings a song, you'll like it. Santa I really hope you like our cookies and milk.
Love,
Julia