Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is December 11. Only 14 more days until Christmas (that's just 2 weeks)! It will be here before you know it! Ho, ho, ho!

Mrs. Claus was checking my suit this morning and getting it ready so I can wear it on Christmas Eve when she found a big hole in it! I must have torn it coming down someone's chimney! It's a good thing she found it. I would have been very cold on Christmas Eve if I wore it with that big hole in it. She's fixing it now by sewing in a swatch of material with a needle and thread.

The North Pole looks beautiful this time of year. Everything is decorated with Christmas lights and Christmas carols are playing in the background. I like to go out and look at the lights at night whenever I have time. Do you ever go out with your parents in the evenings to look at Christmas lights? Ask your parents to take you out one night to look at the lights. It's really pretty. And make sure you bring along some Christmas music. It's a lot of fun! Ho, ho, ho!

CLICK HERE for some really cool Christmas items: All kinds of projects, and activities that your kids will love!



See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

1 comment:

Katy said...

Dear Santa,
I'm going to buy some raisins so that I can make the reigndeer treats. We are going to have all of the ingredients to make those treats. I hope that your reigndeer like them. I think that your reigndeer are handsome and I like their names.
Love,
Julia