Saturday, December 8, 2007

December 8, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is December 8, That means there are just 17 more days til Christmas! Wow! Christmas will be here before you know it. I can't wait, how about you?

I just finished feeding the reindeer and now I'm cleaning up the feeding area. Do you clean up your room and put your toys away when you're done playing with them? That's good. That makes me happy! Ho, ho, ho!

I'll be in stores all day today talking to children and asking what they want for Christmas. Will you be coming to see me? I hope so. Ho, ho, ho!

At the same time that I'm in the stores, I'm supposed to be showing the elves how to make one of the newest toys this year, maybe it's one of the toys you asked for. Anyway, you might be asking yourself, "How can Santa be in two places at once?" Well, that's impossible, even for me! Ho, ho, ho! One of the elves came up with a very good idea. He said that I should make a recording of my voice, and play it for the elves. That way, I can show them how to make the toys while I'm at the stores talking to children. That solved my problem. The elves are very smart! In fact, they're almost as smart as you. Ho, ho, ho!

If you'd like to hear a personal recording from me, have your Mom click on the picture above. I' think you'll really like it. Ho, ho, ho!


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: