Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is December 22, 2007. Just 3 more days! Are you excited about Christmass? Me too! Ho, ho, ho!

The elves made a new harness system for the reindeer. The harness is like a belt that goes around the reindeers' tummy. It connects to a long leather rope that I hold onto when I'm steering the sleigh. I hold onto the rope and use it to to tell the reindeer which way to turn. When I pull on the left side, the reindeer turn left. When I pull on the right side, the reindeer turn right. Ho, ho, ho! You see, it's really pretty easy to steer the sleigh! Ho, ho, ho!

CLICK HERE for some really cool Christmas items: All kinds of projects, and activities that your kids will love!




See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: