Friday, December 21, 2007

December 21, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is December 21! Just 4 more days!

Oh my goodness, Christmas is almost here. I have so much to do to get ready. I am very busy this time of year!
I've got to check my list again, to see who is naughty and who is nice.
I have to make sure that all the toys are finished on time.
I'll have to make sure the toys are packed into my bag properly.
I have to make sure the reindeer are in tip-top flying shape.
I'll have to check on the sleigh so that we can glide through the air on Christmas Eve.
I've got to make sure that my boots are clean and shiny.
Oh dear, there is so much to do and Christmas is getting near.
But don't worry, we always get everything done in time for Christmas. Ho, ho, ho!

Well, I've got to go and get started on my list.

CLICK HERE for some really cool Christmas items: All kinds of projects, and activities that your kids will love!




See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: