Friday, December 7, 2007

December 7, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is December 7, 2007. Do you know how many days until Christmas? There are just18 more days! Wow, we are really getting close!

There was some sort of mix-up in the workshop today. It appears that some of the elves were building toys from last year's list. That could have been a problem. It's a good thing that I caught it in time. Otherwise, nobody would have gotten the right toys. But it is all fixed now, and don't worry, everybody will get the right toys this year. Ho, ho, ho!

Frosty the snowman stopped by this morning. He said he had to leave early because he is going to be on TV tonight. Do you like Frosty? Me too! He's one of my favorites. Do you remember what his nose is made of? That's a hard question. He has a button for a nose. It looks pretty cute, too. It always make me laugh and smile when I see Frosty. Ho, ho, ho! Does Frosty make you happy too? That's good.

That's all for today, I've got to go and feed the reindeer.


See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

1 comment:

Katy said...

Dear Santa,
I really really really hope that you get my letter, but if Mom forgets to mail it, you can pick it up when you come.
Do you like paints? I have paints and you can use them on Christmas while you're eating your cookies. I hope you really like our outfits and did you see Daddy's computer corner last year?
Do you think that you could please put lots of other Christmas shows on, Santa?
Love,
JULIA