Monday, December 10, 2007

December 10, 2007

Merrrrry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!

Today is December 10, there are just 15 more days until Christmas!

A lot of children ask me the names of my reindeer. Do you remember how many reindeer I have? ... That's a pretty hard question... I have 9 reindeer. You did pretty good with that question. Do you remember the names of my reindeer? That's a really hard question...
The name of my reindeer are:
Dasher
Dancer
Prancer
Vixen
Comet
Cupid
Donner
Blitzen
Rudolph

Wow, You did fantastic answering that question! Ho, ho, ho!

Did you send me your list yet? Sometimes it takes a while for letters to arrive here at the North Pole because we are so far away. But don't worry, we'll get your letter in time, we always do! Ho, ho, ho!

CLICK HERE for some really cool Christmas items: All kinds of projects, and activities that your kids will love!



See you tomorrow,

Ho, ho, ho! Merrrrry Christmas!

Santa

No comments: